Flight Performing Arts Pricing
Effective July 15, 2017
Who will benefit from private lessons?
- Solos, duets, and trios at the competition level.
- Musical theater actors who need extra dance training or audition preparation.
- Figure skaters or gymnasts who want to improve their style and technique.
- Any student who desires accelerated or individual training.
- Any student who has missed several classes and needs to "catch up".
Our instructors will work with each student to create a lesson plan that suits their needs.
Please see reservation and cancellation policies below
- 60 min private: $45 each lesson
- 60 min -- block of 4 (paid at first lesson): $160
- 45 min private: $35 each lesson
- 45 min-- block of 4 (paid at first lesson): $125
- 30 min private: $25 each lesson
- 30 min -- block of 4 (paid at first lesson): $90
Semi-Privates are for 2 or 3 students.
- All students must commit to the same lesson time.
- Contact Julie or Kathe for prices on semi-private lessons.
PROCEDURE FOR RESERVING LESSON TIMES
- Please email instructor if you are interested in booking a private lesson. It is helpful to suggest 2 or 3 possible lesson times. You will receive an email after studio rental is confirmed.
- For semi-private lessons, all students must commit to the same lesson time.
- Payment for a block of 4 lessons must be paid at first lesson.
Contact instructor directly (click name to compose a new email):
- In order to re-schedule a lesson, instructor must receive at least 48 hours notice (more is appreciated).
- If one student in a semi-private needs to re-schedule, the entire lesson must be re-scheduled, with 48 hours notice.
- No refunds will be given for lessons canceled by parents/students. If an instructor needs to cancel a lesson, another lesson time will be offered, at a mutually convenient time.